Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fluent in German - 99 Luftballons - 99 Red Balloons

Duration: 04:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-19 20:39:28
User: bundidubois
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Guten Tag! Zeist gun ballard kon wegener! Its Sam again with another beautiful piece from Germany. This is me singing in German. As you can tell by my fluent pronunciation in the song, I am fluent in German. You also get a little bit of a background story as to why Im so good at all these languages. If you want to learn how to speak these languages as well as me I may put some lessons up one day. You can see my Japanese lesson at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERnpXe-YXg

Comments

Saranessa ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 05:41:17

loooooooooool hahahahahahaha rofl very very funny... and only for you in german: wirklich wirklich lustig... =D
__________________________________________________
bundidubois ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 09:20:16

danke danke. hai! je suis wunderbar! I hope you understood my German, I noticed are in Austria, it might not sound perfect to you because of different dialects. Otherwise Im pretty certain it was perfect? dont you think? hehe thanks for the nice comment!
__________________________________________________
Saranessa ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 14:08:06

erm... no... not really... sry... i only understand some words... =D there's not a big difference between austrian german and germany german... my boyfriend and a lot more friends live in germany... *smile* do you have MSN or ICQ?
__________________________________________________
bundidubois ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 14:50:06

hehe just kidding, i know its all wrong! i dont use msn or icq sry =p
__________________________________________________
bundidubois ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 14:51:39

i use windows live messenger! haha. my name is same as youtube.
__________________________________________________

No comments: