Monday, December 10, 2007

justjoshfunk1: A Portrait of the Artist

Duration: 04:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-04 00:59:35
User: Williepe
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

just  josh  funk  whitney  houston  manayunk  kentucky  green  vocalists  carrot  cake  DIVAS  

Description:

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first documentary made about the breakthrough performance artist and four-octave diva known as justjoshfunk1. Sadly, it was completed 47 minutes after midnight on his birthday. So that makes it, like all of my papers in college, late.

Comments

justjoshfunk1 ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 13:43:28

Brilliant. Hilarious. and so sweet. I'm honored to share screentime with such a diva!!
__________________________________________________
Williepe ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 15:42:58

Dec. 3 is about YOU hon! Sorry I was so heavy but my previous film role required me to pack on 25 lb as quickly as possible!!! In fact it was mandatory. My appearance is important but, of course, art comes first.
__________________________________________________
anashdude ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 15:48:35

That was awesome, bloggy Bill! Very creative. --Mariah
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: