Friday, December 21, 2007

Muhammad Ali & Michael Jordan - KINGS OF SPORT

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-12 22:52:40
User: therealbruceblitz
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Muhammad  Ali  Joe  Frazier  George  Foreman  Mike  Tyson  Rocky  Marciano  Michael  Jordan  free  throw  line  dunk  

Description:

If you like it, CLICK SUBSCRIBE! It takes 2 seconds and you will ensure that you WONT MISS OUT on the NEXT VIDEO(s)...I can't promise that you will like every video I make, however, I can promise you will like some if you are a sports fan like I am.... I also do vlogs/talk shows too, stay tuned! Well I tried some new special effects with this tribute to two of the most influencial athletes in the history of the earth. I hope you enjoy it. Bruce Blitz thebruceblitzchannel BruceBlitz These are some of the boxers that I like: Ray Mercer Julian Jackson Kosta Tszyu Manny Pacquiao Ricky Hatton Lennox Lewis Archie Moore Earnie Shavers Ray Robinson Floyd Patterson larry holmes ray mercer terry norris marvin hagler evander holyfield jermain taylor winky wright sam peter shane mosley Manny Pacquiao miguel cotto zab judah Leila Ali Muhammad Ali julio caesar chavez george foreman roy jones jr ray robinson mayweather kimo vs bob sapp james toney joe louis hopkins duran tommy hearns sugar ray ali dempsey tyson ray leonard Wladimir Klitschko Sultan Ibragimov Shannon Briggs Oleg Maskaev Nikolay Valuev Ken Norton Rocky Marciano Sonny Liston Gerry Cooney Jose Luis Castillo Marco Antonio Barrera Vitali Klitschko Diego Corrales Pavalik Julio Caezar Chavez Jack Johnson Jess Willard Riddick Bowe de la hoya Joe Frazier and many more. As you can see Im a huge boxing fan. Make sure to go to my channel to see Michael Jordan videos, Lebron James videos, Dwyane Wade videos, Kobe Bryant videos, and my little fun talk shows!!

Comments

therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 16:49:15

Yes, this is me. I screwed up some video descriptions on the other account, I could have reopened it but I decided to let it go and start over...
__________________________________________________
FadeAway23 ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 12:06:25

hey is this your new youtube name bruce it says that your other accounts have been suspended?? if so i will subscribe
__________________________________________________
azaleekid123 ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 00:27:31

hey mate whats the song you used?
__________________________________________________
therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 16:27:41

I don't think he's gonna be around much longer, IMO. He talks about leaving the sport too much, as far as Im concerned I am willing to say he could compete with the Sugar Ray's, Hagler's, Hearns's, and Duran's. I definately think he would have been knocked out at least twice in that era, but he would have held his own...
__________________________________________________
basketballfreak24 ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 14:17:59

dunno about putting mayweather in best p4p until he dominates the welterweight division instead of fighting above and below it. My guess would be that he can beat Williams, Mosley, Cotto, Forrest, and Cintron But I actually want to see it happen first. All this constant retirement/promoter talk makes me think we wont see half of these fights.
__________________________________________________
therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 14:39:54

Everyone, remember, ALI WAS NEVER KNOCKED OUT COLD. Every time he got knocked down, he was up by the count of 3. Jordan never lost in the NBA finals....
__________________________________________________
therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 14:38:08

I saw various guys use variations of it. But not until recently did it become the style that it is now. I have Mayweather among the best p4p but I don't see him passing Sugar Ray Robinson.
__________________________________________________
therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 16:17:58

Ignore the part at the end where it says "subscribe to youtube . com / thebruceblitzchannel" I have a new channel now, this one.... therealbruceblitz
__________________________________________________
therealbruceblitz ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 11:10:03

I would need to really think about that, let me re-respond in a while, Im busy digging through video folders right now trying to figure out what I am going to re-upload later today in my second wave of videos...
__________________________________________________
basketballfreak24 ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 10:36:36

nice video. i got a a question. who created that shell defense that mayweather and james toney use? I can only imagine how great Ali or Roy Jones would've been if they had this defense in their arsenal. I want to add mayweather in the p4p best ever discussion but not until he beats cotto.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Great Locomotive Chase
Rocket Launcher vs. Glass (1)
Jay-Z Public Service Announcement
FREE SHOWS AT THE ECHO
Hall & Oates - Some things are better left unsaid
Earthdance 2007
michi
Fukuda Saki - Yumesora~Yumesora~
Zaido episode 35 3/3
Billy Cobham George Duke (Part 1 of 2) 1998
Elena Tagliapietra-The Make-Up Artist Spot A
Dance for Lewis Talent Show
Pop Can Smash
I'm With Busey - Episode 11 - Environment - Part 3
cal motw highlights/scrim clip of the week
coldplay vs mark ronson - god put a smile on my face
Sais Cuttin it up Incarcerated Scarfaces Homage
Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold
happy is for homo's
Wu-Tang - Bring Da Ruckus (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)


 

No comments: