Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Muse - Muscle Museum (Live at Les Eurockéennes 2000)

Duration: 04:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-19 15:04:36
User: 0BELISK
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Muse  muscle  museum  live  les  eurockéennes  2000  

Description:

Artist: Muse Song: Muscle Museum (Live) From the Album: Showbiz (1999) Live at: Les Eurockéennes 2000 Lyrics: She had something to confess to But you don't have the time so look the other way You will wait untill it's over To reveal what you've never shown her Too little much to late Can you see that I am needing and begging for so much more Than you could ever give I don't want you to adore me Don't want you to ignore me When it pleases you I'll do it on my own I have played in every toilet But you still want to spoil it To prove I've made a big mistake Too long trying to resist it You've just gone and missed it It's escaped your world Can you see that I am needing and begging for so much more Than you could ever give I don't want you to adore me Don't want you to ignore me When it pleases you I'll do it on my own I'll do it on my own

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Elena Tagliapietra-The Make-Up Artist Spot A
Dance for Lewis Talent Show
Pop Can Smash
I'm With Busey - Episode 11 - Environment - Part 3
cal motw highlights/scrim clip of the week
coldplay vs mark ronson - god put a smile on my face
Sais Cuttin it up Incarcerated Scarfaces Homage
Gym Class Heroes-Cupid's Chokehold
happy is for homo's
Wu-Tang - Bring Da Ruckus (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
bryan adams cover - heaven
Strongest B-Boy Part 2, Darkness,Physicx,Junior,Baek,Jun....
Hairdressing step by step
Hart to Hart 1x11 - Mercedes-Benz 300TD & Cadillac Fleetwood
fear of the dark-Iron Maiden
Pokemon Emerald - Roxanne
After Today ~ Naruto
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape [Acoustic Cover]
Car Blog: Who Will Survive?-Episode 2
Smolinski vs zidlicky Jan 20/07


 

No comments: