Sunday, December 2, 2007

Youtube poop: Cherry Sugar

Duration: 02:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-22 11:43:49
User: blackandbluestar
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Hello poopers and viewers. :] This is just a short and sweet youtube poop. My first poop that I used Zim and Ouran High. Yes, I used Anime, Don't kill me! ;_; I have to admit, The whole Zim part was hilarious. :]]]] Discuss: ~Everyone in the Zim commercial is weird. 0_o ~Spegatti has been taken over by Bowser but hes trapped in one of the 7 hotels. ~Random adorkable dance moments ~Mario is getting raped XDDDD ~The Fairies are stoned Static belongs to Djweepoo, None of the other videos belong to me..Wow, first time I didn't use "Wild thing/ Poor boy". Links for videos I found: Zim commercial: RWAM.com Ouran High School Host club: Lunaranime.com If the links arn't right, stab me multiple times. XD

Comments

segasonic623 ::: Favorites  2007-09-27 10:38:52

this poop, i don't like it that much! it's just not that interesting. it's too random. FIX IT!
__________________________________________________
blackandbluestar ::: Favorites  2007-09-27 16:22:37

Okay. That's fine. *goes off to do BETTER in next one* XD
__________________________________________________

No comments: