Sunday, January 6, 2008

Home from her first...

Duration: 00:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-16 02:01:20
User: Eeka331
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

kiera  kieramel  erika  eeka  rochester  first  day  work  cute  little  baby  tye  dye  shirt  lesbians  585  

Description:

Kiera and Erika relaxing, being cute and happy together at home. Kiera finished her first day at work and boy did she look damn cute in her uniform. (and by she, I mean I) p.s. I love you, Erika. Thank you for being stable, thank you for providing me with everything and anything I have ever wanted. I am happy. I am complete... WE ARE COMPLETE.

Comments

kieramel ::: Favorites  2007-06-16 09:58:59

i do NOT look cute in this viedo.. but we make it cute together!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Oblivion
ranting 3
grup mavi şimşek ISPARTASPOR MAÇI mavi lacivert
The Image - 5º aniversario
Daisy Movie (w/ Eng sub) Part 1
Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (The Angry American)
THE MERCENARIES Wesker base part1
Johnny Wadd - I Hate Orlando!
Harpo all wrapped up
Musical Showcase: KISS- Because I'm a Girl
p3 at st. edwards simbang gabi
The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower
VLOG 24 and a HALF: This time it's not edited out!!!
Dude Your Tottally Killing My Mellow
Touch Your Dreams
Metallica - the unforgiven
M & M's
Billy Talent Where Is The Line edit
Lebron Dancing
elementary dating


 

No comments: