Tuesday, January 15, 2008

(Karaoke) Fool For You - Nichole Nordeman (Instrumental)

Duration: 04:13 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-11 17:01:34
User: Slyth66
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

instrumental  karaoke  nichole  nordeman  fool  for  you  the  mystery  god  jesus  christ  bible  christian  Spiritual  song  worship  

Description:

Instrumental and Karaoke for "Fool for You" by Nichole Nordeman. It is from her Christian Album, "This Mystery". This is the same video as my last one except I removed the vocals. It's fun to sing along with! This song is really touching and I am in love with it now. We are singing it in our fall play at school and I am really excited! ------------------------ Lyrics: There are times when faith and common sense do not align, when hard core evidence of You is hard to find, and I am silenced in the face of argumenative debate, and it's a long hill it's a lonely climb. Cause they want proof, They want proof of all these mysteries I claim. Cause only fools would want to chant a dead man's name. Maybe it's true, yeah but.... Chorus: I would be a fool for You, all because You asked me to. A simpleton who's seemingly naive, I do believe, You came and made Yourself a fool for me. I admit that in my darkest hours I've asked what if, What if we created some kind of man made faith like this, Out of good intention or emotional invention, and after life is through there will be no You. Cause they want proof of all these miracles I claim, Cause only fools believe that men can walk on waves. Maybe it's true, yeah but... (Repeat Chorus) Unaware of popularity, and unconcerned with dignity, You made me free. That's proof enough for me. (music break) I would be a fool for You(fool for you) Only if You asked me to, A simpleton who's only thinking of The cause of love. I will speak Jesus' name(fool for you). If that makes me crazy, they can call me crazed, I'm happy to be seemingly naive, I do believe, You came and made Yourself a fool for me. (music break) A fool for you. ---------------------------- Enjoy!

Comments

Slyth66 ::: Favorites  2007-11-02 12:05:26

lol, cool. Glad ya won!
__________________________________________________
rachy973 ::: Favorites  2007-11-02 11:54:06

lol i sang this for a talent competition lol i won woop woop !!!
__________________________________________________
HawaiinSunset ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 19:05:48

Could You Do.. Song:I Am By:Nicole Nordeman maybe? Please.. oh and wonderful karaoke~ God bless~
__________________________________________________
Slyth66 ::: Favorites  2007-09-13 21:44:11

I used a program called "Audacity". search youtube for "remove vocals using audacity". it's really neat.
__________________________________________________
michellesuarez ::: Favorites  2007-09-13 20:54:24

how'd you take out the voice?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

My Top 25 Favourite CURRENT WWE Themes - 15-1
FLINCH?!
mezdeke
Recycle Bin TV - Outroduction
Naruto Online Chat#11 Neji is a big pervert!
Naruto Shippuuden 36+37 [Part 3/4]
Eyes Rutherford {Look What You've Done}
張學友+梅艷芳 - 相愛很難
Whatcha Want (in life?)
Behind Stained Glass {Barasuishou}
An Excerpt of Free Thought: Incompetent Deity
Becca D'Bus as Tina Turner in "Jaded Lounge"
Slayer - War Ensemble - Ft. Lauderdale Florida 07
A few words with V-Tripp
soccer trick/tutorial
Striker
Gato Pretty Kitty 1
An Interesting Rabbit Ⅱ
Weight Loss - WeightWise Dr. Toby Broussard Part 3
Beyond Good and Evil Chase Scene


 

No comments: