Sunday, January 27, 2008

Veronica Mars - Let Go (Cover)

Duration: 04:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 10:11:35
User: EchollsChick
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

let  veronica  mars  boys  like  girls  

Description:

I got all emotional with this video. I actually realized my eyes were tearing when I watched the completed video to make sure it was right. I'm such a maudlin. Things to keep in mind: The audio ("How many guys here do you expect to want only you?") was cut off, and I have no idea why. I checked it a bunch of times because it was my favorite part, but alas... Yes, I added audio to a video for once. :) Just to spice things up. ALSO, yes, the original version is by Frou-Frou, but I actually think that's a lot more happy, and even though I like it better than the BLG version, I think this one's a lot more emotional, plus I just felt like doing a video to this version, to mix things up. Show: Veronica Mars. Song: Let Go (Cover) Band: Boys Like Girls (original version by Frou-Frou)

Comments

ttcarter ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 23:11:48

i really like this video. i've never heard this cover but i love boys like girls.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

smoke on the water cover guitar and bass
"I'll repsond to your text message, baby."
DA HOTTEST CHI-TOWN FOOTWORKERS (REJECTS)
Bleach Ichigo vs. Ishida
Ikkaku Madarame's Bankai


 

No comments: