Sunday, February 10, 2008

John ABC the Always Be Cool?

Duration: 00:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-29 14:25:25
User: ASLisRisen
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

deaf  abuse  brainwash  ASL  AGBELL  john  abc  

Description:

what??? wahts going on??? I was so disgusted to read what John, ABC (Always Be Cool)'s comment on "This Is Only The Beginning!" from Ricky Taylor's blog! You can go find Ricky Taylor's title "This Is Only The Beginning" from that http://www.deafread.com/ I don't understand what's going on with John, the ABC! I will lose my motivation skills from advocating for the Deaf children's sakes!!! It will be a waste of time from the beginning!!! I am taking a long break from my vlog because I am feeling so DISGUSTED! Thanks for your understanding! Shawn

Comments

guyrepair ::: Favorites  2007-07-29 15:46:43

what are you doing to ABC ? I don't see anything from ABC what did ABC did ?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ideas for demonrageleader
Sean's TSO Wizards in Winter Entry
3 Unaimed shots - Hydz
Oblivion Arena Walkthrough Part V
Gates Gets Layed Out


 

No comments: