Friday, February 15, 2008

Shot Through the Heart...and Kiara's to Blame

Duration: 04:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-21 17:25:48
User: Courtanie
Tags:

lion  king  two  simbas  pride  bon  jovi  shot  through  the  heart  and  your  blame  kiara  kovu  

Description:

2/4 for Care's birthday :] Obviously, my music vid doesn't follow the plot of Lion King 2. Kovu and Kiara are still in love, yay them. However, Care wanted a Lion King video, so she got it. It's a visit to Pretendimation Land for everyone. Do not rate it low because it doesn't follow the true plot line, I hate people who do this, they have no imagination, and say my vids suck because of it, don't do it people, it's just not right. Ok, so I've heard this song before on my mom's ipod, but I didn't quite catch it all, so I had to listen to it a few times before digging into it. Kiara and Kovu were the only ones with enough lovey scenes to get it to work without repeating over and over. Obviously, the scenes were Kovu and Kiara are loving each other would be Kovu's memories. I could of made them black and white, but I have conflicts with that: 1. Almost the whole movie would have been black and white, that's just annoying to me. 2. The colors of LK2 are part of it's wonder. I'm not going to deprive the quality of the movie, just so people get it's not present times. If people would actually take the time to read these descriptions that I take time to type out, it'd be easier for everyone. But I guarentee, some idiot is going to say, "I don't get it." And what should everyone say? You guessed it, "READ THE DESCRIPTION!" Thank you and goodnight. Oh, and everyone wish Care a happy belated Bday.

Comments

Kovu  2007-12-08 11:44:05

So awesome video!! The song really rocks!! I specially liked when the lyrics said "the damage is done" (fast scenes transactions). 5 ***** And you're right, some of your videos don't just follow the story of the movie. But, in my opinion, that's exactly what makes them so original! And if people can't appreciate that, they must be too 'short-minded' to understand your art. :) Keep on with it, Courtaine!!!
__________________________________________________
Courtanie  2007-10-28 16:13:47

Well, if they read the stupid description, then they would get it. And thanks for trying to help, but i know what I'm doing :] I'm sure most people will get it.
__________________________________________________
EmeraldizingTheStars  2007-10-27 02:15:40

No they won't.....But okay, just trying to help
__________________________________________________
Courtanie  2007-10-23 09:02:22

lol, yay, it worked!!!! and thanks
__________________________________________________
kakaattanazio  2007-10-22 16:04:27

before u saying sth stupid... READ THE DESCRIPTION! ^^ and Happy b-day Care. Nice video =)
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: