Saturday, December 1, 2007

Petar Kostadinov's-"Ovaj Nash Svet"(Our Own Planet)

Duration: 04:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-06 01:23:23
User: Petar1st
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This version is in Macedonian Language. I am working on the English version. So stay tuned. But here is the translation of it; Also my first published book "Speechless Thunder" is based on the same team; Peace and tolarance in our World and open borders. No more wars. Please, I beg you from the bottom of my dear heart. Now here is the translation of this song; "Take a look what is happening on our planet We have only one bright bread they are slicing it in pieces every day And here like these planting branch by branch bigger-taller-longer wall grew now like this, as well like that and when everyone that passes, pays with full miro handkerchief" (c) September 5, 2007 by Petar Kostadinov I am pleading to everybody on our planet to stop the hate. Also, if anyone wants to play and use this song or other songs I have please e-mail me back. Cheeers!!!! :)

Comments

No comments: